Go 2 Namibia - Discounts for SADC citizens
Go 2 Namibia
Up to 40% discount for SADC citizens
Here you will find more information about Go 2 Namibia.
|ESTABLISHMENT||CAMPING available||DISCOUNT GIVEN||What is included in the discount? (e.g. B&B or accommodation only or Full Board)|
|Alte Kalköfen Lodge||30%||B&B|
|Auob Country Lodge||3||B&B|
|Frans Indongo Lodge||x||30%||B&B|
|Okahandja Country Hotel||x||40%||B&B|
|Twyfelfontein Country Lodge||20%||B&B|
|Living Desert Adventures||15%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Anyone with a valid Namibian or SADC ID or a Permanent or Temporary Residence permit is entitled to apply for a Go2Namibia discount card.
- The card is valid for an unlimited period.
- The card is not transferable.
- The card cannot be refunded.
- Updates on benefits can be obtained from the Go2Namibia website links.
- Discounts are valid for the card holder and his immediate family (spouse & children under the age of 18) as per application form
- Discounts exclude camping
- Discounts are applicable to the current rack rates
- All bookings must be made in writing directly to the respective establishments or their central reservations office.
- The card number must be stated when making a booking in order to qualify for the discount
- Pre-booking is required.
- Bookings are always subject to availability of accommodation / space on tour
- The card and ID must be presented at check-in.
- Terms & conditions of each individual establishment apply (children, payment & cancellation policies)
- All rates are nett and non-commissionable
- The Go2Namibia partners reserve the right to add, remove or change benefits from the current list of participating establishments without prior notification.
- The Go2Namibia partners shall not be liable and shall not be deemed to be in default of performance for any reasons beyond their control.